Dr. Zervas, staff, and philosophy
about Dr. Steven Zervas
From an early age, Steve wanted to be in the health care profession. Steve’s father, Dean Zervas, DDS has enjoyed a successful private dental practice in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, since the 1960’s. His uncle, Sperry Zervas, DDS; MS, practiced Orthodontics next door to Dean for almost 50 years. It wasn’t a stretch to assume that Steve would follow in their footsteps. After graduating from Westminster College in Fulton, Missouri, with a degree in biology, Steve went on to attend the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry where he received his degree of Doctor of Dental Surgery. Steve was selected to participate in the OU Advanced Education in General Dentistry program where he received postdoctoral training in surgery and restorative techniques, and has continued his postdoctoral studies in multidisciplinary approaches to restorative and cosmetic dentistry involving Implantology, Orthodontics, Periodontics, Adhesive Dentistry, and Endodontics.
Steve has two children, and a golden retriever. In his free time, he pursues distance running, cycling, telemark skiing, attending concerts, and traveling with his children.
village dental care staff
We have two front office staff who are expertly trained to handle the many needs of our patients with speed, courtesy, and experience. They are capable and willing to researchdental benefits, and show each patient how their insurance plan defrays some of the cost of their dental treatment. Staff members also possess a tremendous amount of dental treatment knowledge and are able to answer many of the patient’s questions on the spot.
We have two chair-side dental assistants who are highly trained in digital radiography, impression techniques, advanced dental treatment protocols, and most of all, knowing how to make patients feel comfortable.
Finally, we have five registered dental hygienists who provide outstanding periodontal treatments for our patients. Our patients are constantly wowed with their level of experience (80 years among the five of them) and their ability to provide gentle (dare I say painless) teeth cleanings for all our patients. From the most routine dental cleaning to the most involved non-surgical scaling and root planing under local anesthesia—Ashley, Tricia, Kim, Christina, and Amy are more than capable to optimize your oral health!
the village dental care difference
- We offer early morning (7am) and lunchtime appointments for our busy patients.
- We offer same day appointments and same day treatment
- We run on time, all the time.
- Our office is central to not only tech center workers, but also the families of the greater south suburban metro area.
- We provide comprehensive dentistry for the whole family: our youngest patient is 18 months, and our oldest patient is 100!!!
- We are insurance friendly, and process dental insurance claims as a service for our patients.
- Warranty- we stand behind our work: if it breaks, we will fix it (as long as you maintain your 6-month recall appointments).
- Dr. Zervas is always a phone call away, any time of day. Patients receive his cell phone number on their appointment card.
- We adhere to rigid sterilization protocols exceeding OSHA standards.
- We use only the best and latest materials and procedures
- We use digital x-ray sensors, focused beam x-ray heads, and lead protective wear to minimize patient’s radiation exposure.
- Dr. Zervas uses high-powered magnification and focused LED illumination to ensure patients are receiving high quality dentistry.
- Dr. Zervas offers a full range of cosmetic procedures, including providing his patients with Invisalign and 6-month braces (adult cosmetic braces) treatments.
- Dr. Zervas is practically minded, and as such, tailors each treatment recommendation to each individual patient.
And finally, Dr. Zervas is a really nice guy and really likes people. He also surrounds himself with a wonderful staff that share his high values regarding patient care and personalized service.