Dental bridges for better oral health and more confidence
Why is replacing a missing tooth necessary?
If left untreated, a missing tooth will cause all of the teeth in your mouth to shift and fill in the empty space. This can cause larger dental issues like:
- NPoor tooth alignment
- NBite issues
- NDifficulty chewing
- NJaw and tooth pain
- NA change in your face shape
Whether you’re missing a tooth due to an injury, gum disease, decay, or genetics, we’re here to help you restore your oral health, your smile, and your confidence. Plus, we offer a lifetime warranty on our Greenwood Village dental bridges.
Book online now or call us at (303) 220-7662.
What kind of bridges are there?
The type of bridge you get will depend on the condition of your remaining teeth. A dental bridge needs to be fixed either to healthy teeth or to dental implants.
- Traditional fixed bridges are the most common type of dental bridge. They are placed by being secured to two or more crowned teeth and they contain “filler teeth” in between to fill in the gap of the missing tooth.
- Bridges supported by implants are similar to traditional bridges, only they are fixed to dental implants instead of existing teeth. This option is ideal for patients who don’t have healthy teeth surrounding the missing tooth.
What to expect when you get a dental bridge
Crowns will need to eventually be placed on teeth surrounding the gap, so some dentin and enamel will likely be removed on the existing teeth to make room for them. If implants will be used to secure the tooth bridge, those will need to be implanted into your jaw prior to the bridge being placed.
Village Dental is a top-rated implant specialist
I am a surgeon so I know what it takes to care for a patient. Steve is an amazing dentist. He performed 3 implants in less than 45 min. He is knowledgeable and skilled.
— Al B.
Dr. Steve went above and beyond to make my new implants fit perfectly!
— Jim S.
Dr. Zervas has done implants for my father. He made the entire experience pleasant and did such a fantastic job! He takes the time to do the job right… the first time.
— Mahe R.
We’re conveniently located in the Denver Tech Center area. Find us on the 4th floor of the Triad Office Park building. Plenty of free parking available.
Book your visit online
View available appointments and enjoy dentistry done right. +FREE teeth whitening for life.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re ready to help with your dental filling needs. Our 5-year warranty ensures long-lasting support for your teeth. Give us a call at (303) 220-7662.
How do I care for a dental bridge?
The best way to care for a dental bridge is to properly care for your remaining teeth. Your bridge is depending on the strength and durability of the teeth it’s secured to, so a solid oral health routine will go a long way:
- Brush your teeth twice a day for two minutes at a time
- Floss at least once a day
- Eat a healthy diet, limiting sugary and acidic foods
- Visit your dentist every 6 months for routine dental cleanings and exams