Quality crowns, made to last
A ceramic dental crown protects weak, damaged teeth so they can continue functioning (and shining brightly) for years to come. There are a few situations where our dentists might recommend a dental crown:
- Restore badly worn teeth
- Broken teeth
- Repair a large cavity
- Restore your tooth after a root canal
- The final step of an implant
We offer safe, biocompatible porcelain crowns.
Made for you
Your crown is expertly crafted for your smile.
With proper care, your crown will last for many years.
Our tooth-colored crowns keep your smile looking natural.
If your crown breaks, we’ll fix it at no cost.
Our approach to dental crowns
- N3D imaging makes taking impressions much more accurate
- NYour digital mold is professionally milled by a local lab
- NWe’ll place a temporary crown while you wait for the final restoration
- NWhen it’s ready we’ll fit and place the crown, ensuring the perfect fit and shade
How much does a dental crown cost?
- The cost of a crown is calculated based on the location and size of the tooth
- Your insurance may cover a percentage of restorative work like dental crowns
- Our front office staff will outline your estimated out-of-pocket investment
Kind words from our patients
— Blake H.
— Lisa E.
We’re conveniently located in the Denver Tech Center area. Find us on the 4th floor of the Triad Office Park building. Plenty of free parking available.
Book your visit online
View available appointments and enjoy dentistry done right. +FREE teeth whitening for life.