Restore tooth structure, restore your health.
Whether you have a nail-biting habit that wears down your teeth, a painful cavity behind one of your canines, or a chipped tooth from an accident, we’re here to help. Plus, we offer a 5-year warranty on our dental fillings.
Book online now or call us at (303) 220-7662.
When is a dental filling necessary?
The tell-tale signs of tooth decay—pain or sensitivity around the affected area—alerts you and your dentist to a cavity, a cracked tooth, or over-worn teeth. To diagnose a cavity, we’ll perform a series of tests, including (but not limited to):
- Visual assessment
These tests will lead to a diagnosis and treatment plan. For very small cavities, we may simply recommend a wait-and-see approach. If the cavity is large and painful or located in a hard-to-reach area, a filling is often recommended.
Treating a cavity with a filling involves removing decayed tooth structure, followed by a cavity filling that “fills” the hole in your teeth, protecting your tooth from further decay.
What kind of fillings are there?
- NComposite fillings are made with composite resin, easily match teeth color, and last about three to 10 years.
- NPorcelain fillings look the most like natural teeth, are resistant to staining, and last 15 to 20 years.
What to expect when you get a dental filling
1. Your dentist will numb the area with local anesthesia. Once past this quick injection, you won’t feel a thing!
2. We’ll clean out the tooth cavity or old filling, removing all decayed tooth structure before proceeding.
Kind words from our patients
— Blake H.
— Lisa E.
We’re conveniently located in the Denver Tech Center area. Find us on the 4th floor of the Triad Office Park building. Plenty of free parking available.
Book your visit online
View available appointments and enjoy dentistry done right. +FREE teeth whitening for life.
Frequently Asked Questions
More questions? We’re ready to help. Give us a call at (303) 220-7662 or book your free consultation now.
How can I prevent cavities?
Here are proactive steps you can take for your personal dental health:
- Brush your teeth twice a day for two minutes at a time
- Floss at least once a day
- Eat a healthy diet, limiting sugary and acidic foods
- Visit your dentist every 6 months for routine dental cleanings and exams
Do dental fillings hurt?
What is the difference between a filling and a root canal?
We’re ready to help with your dental filling needs. Our 5-year warranty ensures long-lasting support for your teeth. Give us a call at (303) 220-7662.